CSK vs LSG IPL 2024 Dream11 Prediction: Dream11 Team Prediction for Today, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Fantasy Tips

6 Min Read

CSK VS LSG Dream 11 Team Prediction: The 39th match of the IPL 2024 season will be played between Chennai Super Kings and Lucknow Super Giants on April 23, 2024. This match will start at 7.30 pm at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. So far 4 matches have been played between the two teams in IPL, in which Chennai Super Kings has been successful in winning 1 match and Lucknow Super Giants has been successful in winning 2 matches. There was no result in one match. If you want, you can win a prize of up to Rs 2 crore by creating a team on Dream11 Fantasy App. Let us know in detail about CSK vs LSG Dream 11 Prediction, Dream11 team prediction for today, Dream11 team prediction, pitch report, probable playing 11, team record…

CSK vs LSG Tata IPL Match Details

matchCSK vs LSG (Match No. 39)
placeMA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
dateApril 23, 2024
Time7:30 pm IST
live streamingStar Sports, Jio Cinema App

CSK VS LSG Dream 11 Team Prediction: CSK vs LSG: Pitch Report

The pitch at M.A.Chidambaram Stadium is very good for batting. Also, the pitch here is generally known to favor bowlers, especially spinners. However, in the previous matches played here, the batsmen have had the upper hand. Dew may be a factor later on, so the captain may decide to field first after winning the toss.

CSK vs LSG: Probable playing XI

chennai super kings probable 11
Ruturaj Gaikwad (captain), Rachin Ravindra, Shivam Dubey, Ravindra Jadeja, Sameer Rizvi, MS Dhoni (wicketkeeper), Shardul Thakur, Tushar Deshpande, Mustafizur Rahman, Mathisha Pathirana, Ajinkya Rahane, Daryl Mitchell.

Lucknow Super Giants Probable 11
KL Rahul (captain, wicketkeeper), Quinton de Kock, Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran, Krunal Pandya, Mohsin Khan, Ravi Bishnoi, Shamar Joseph, Yash Thakur, Arshad Khan, Deepak Hooda, Ayush Badoni.

CSK vs LSG Impact Players

Chennai Super Kings Impact Players: Mathisha Pathirana, Moeen Ali, Sheikh Rashid, Nishant Sindhu, Mitchell Santner

Lucknow Super Giants Impact Players: Prerak Mankad, Arshad Khan, M Siddharth, Amit Mishra, K Gautam

CSK vs LSG Dream11 Prediction

CSK vs LSG Dream11 can select different players for Team-1 and Team-2. According to Google’s prediction, the probability of victory for Chennai Super Kings in the CSK vs LSG match is 56 percent, while the probability of victory for Lucknow Supergiants is 44 percent.

CSK vs LSG Dream11 Dream11 Prediction Team-1
CaptainLokesh Rahul
Vice-CaptainMathisha Pathirana
KeepersQuinton de Kock, Lokesh Rahul, Nicholas Pooran
BatsmenShivam Dubey, Rachin Ravindra, Ruturaj Gaikwad
All-roundersRavindra Jadeja, Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya
BowlersMustafizur Rahman, Mathisha Pathirana
CSK vs LSG Dream11 Dream11 Prediction Team-2
Captainquinton de kock
Vice-Captaincaptain Ravindra Jadeja
KeepersQuinton de Kock, Lokesh Rahul, Nicholas Pooran
BatsmenShivam Dubey, Rachin Ravindra, Ruturaj Gaikwa
All-roundersRavindra Jadeja, Marcus Stoinis
BowlersMustafizur Rahman, Mathisha Pathirana, Yash Thakur
CSK vs LSG Head-to-Head Record

Lucknow and Chennai have played 4 IPL matches against each other so far. Chennai has won 1 match and Lucknow has won 2 matches, while there is no result in 1 match. Lucknow’s highest score so far against CSK is 211, while Chennai’s highest score against LSG is 217.

Note: We have prepared the Dream 11 team based on our understanding, analysis and data. Use your cricket knowledge while selecting your team and take your own decision.

Questions and Answers (FAQs)

How do I create a team in Dream11?

In Dream 11, you can create your Fantasy XI team within the budget of 100 points according to the team match. In this you will have to select players along with captain and vice-captain. Compete with up to 11 teams in each match to increase your chances of winning. Keep in mind the time limit of the game.

Is it legal to play Dream11 in India?

Playing Dream11 is legal in India, because it requires cricket knowledge, skills etc. According to the rules of the government and the Supreme Court, it comes under the category of sports skill.

What do I need to create a Dream11 account?

To create a Dream11 account, you need to provide your PAN card and bank account details, which are mandatory to withdraw money from your wallet to your bank account.

How many players are required in a Dream11 team?

There should be 11 players in the Dream 11 team. There should be a maximum of 7 players from any team playing in a real life match. The team should include at least 1 wicketkeeper, 3-5 batsmen, 1-3 all-rounders and 3-5 bowlers. All players must add up to 100 credits within the budget.

Can Dream11 be played without real money?

Yes, you can participate in practice matches on Dream11 without using real money.

Share This Article
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *